After Montenegro we went to Albania at the
capital Tirana. I didn’t really like this city. They were almost no woman in
the street and people were looking at me. They were also a lot of children in
the street asking for money or food. I didn’t feel good as a tourist. But the
restaurant we want was amazing, the people were really nice with us and they
cooked amazing meal for us!

The day after, we left Albania and we went in Macedonia.
We stopped for a day in Ohrid. The city wasn’t really “amazing”, we just stop
there to have a break before Skopje, but everything was so cheap. For example:
my friend has an haircut, he paid 1€20!! As said, then we took the bus again
until Skopje and I really liked this city!!! A lot of great building I wanted
to see everything. The only problem I had is that I get lost in the night and I
didn’t know the street of my hotel. So it wasn’t easy to find my way back.
Last country we went before I go back in
Budapest and Graz was Serbia and its capital Belgrade. During the day we had so
much good time discovering everything about Serbia but during the night we had
some problem with some drunk Serbian inhabitants. But it still a good memories
that was a “Balkans adventure”
After Belgrade, that was the end of our trip,
we were exhausted but really happy of all that we discovered. I met some really
great people during this week and I enjoyed travelling with them. I already
know I’m going to go back in Croatia soon (Zagreb and Krk) but I will be happy
to go back in the Balkan in the future.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire